You, Your Account, and Your Posted Content
- You are responsible for the content you post, so leave your drama llama at the hitching post and be responsible.
- Horse Bloggers admin is not obligated to review or moderate any user-submitted content, but may do so at any time.
- If Horse Bloggers admin determines the content you post is against the best interests of the site, your content may be edited, moved, or deleted without notification or warning.
- If Horse Bloggers admin determines your behavior is against the best interests of the site, your access and permissions may be limited or removed entirely.
- Horse Bloggers admin has the final say in what “against the best interests of the site” means.
Your Personal Information
- Horse Bloggers allows you to enter certain information that may be personally identifying, such as your email address and site URLs.
- Any information you provide is voluntary. With the exception of email addresses, you understand that information you provide will/can be/may be publicly posted.
- Your email address will be kept private and used only for Horse Bloggers related communications.
- Horse Bloggers uses the information it collects from and about you to populate site content and to improve the site.
- Horse Bloggers will not sell or knowingly provide this information to third parties, except where required by law.
Copyright and Other Rights Infringement
- If you believe your copyright or other rights have been violated by content posted on this site, please contact Horse Bloggers so that we can address the issue.